Through Our Eyes: Resources and Information About and For Those Living with Parkinsons
- Self-Help Web Sites with Articles & Brochures, and Web Forums
- "Through Our Eyes" PD Speakers Panel: Learning About PD from Patients
- Brooklyn Parkinsons Group & Dance for PD
- "Through Our Eyes" Poster Information
- Presentation of "Managing Our Diminishing Executiv...
- "Capturing Grace," about a group of Brooklyn, NY d...
- Join Advocacy Efforts with Parkinson's Action Netw...
- Collection of Parkinson's Poems in PDF Creativity ...
- Shattering the Myth of "Wow! She's Gotten So Much ...
Monday, April 25, 2016
Please read and sign my MoveOn petition about Spiking Prescription Drug Pricing
Are you bewildered and scared by the sudden spike in your prescription drug prices? There's an explanation, and it's not because research to create these drugs costs a lot. It has to do with a cynical set of investments over three years by a handful of big pharm. CEO's who bought small companies with excellent drugs they'd created, trashing the Research depts, and then feeling free in a regulation-free America to spike the prices of hundreds of drugs by ten, fifteen times.
Please sign and share if you believe we must use every strategy imaginable to make our prescription meds affordable. Read below for brilliant idea attempted in a letter last month to the NIH and HHS written by members of the Progressive wing of the Democrats
Petition statement to be delivered to Sylvia Burwell, Secretary of Health & Human Services, Francis Collins, Director of NIH, The United States House of Representatives, The United States Senate, and President Barack Obama
NIH Director Collins & HHS Secretary Burwell: Please Use the Authority Granted You By the 1980 Bayh-Dole Act to Override Drug Patents and Make America's Drugs Affordable Again!
- ▼ 2016 (13)