Monday, March 14, 2016

Join OUr 2016 Unity Walk Team!

Parkinson's Unity Walk

Unity Walk collage from 2015 Walk
Unity Walk collage from 2015 Walk

BROOKLYN PARKINSONS GROUP AND FRIENDS

Join/support our team’s efforts!
Welcome, loyal former and hopefully new members of TEAM Brooklyn Parkinsons Group & Friends! We need your donations and support to fund research to cure our disease! Last year nearly 30 people joined our team, the most we'd ever had, and all of us together raised 16,900.00. Let's try to reach 17,000 this year! We need all of you to help! We are participating in the Parkinson’s Unity Walk in New York's Central Park, to help raise awareness and funds for Parkinson’s disease research. 
This year, Unity Walk organizers asked for April 30th to avoid Passover, but NY City gave them the fourth Saturday, as usual, and they were unable to change that. We are all very sorry about that, but many of us who celebrate the holiday are still, at the very least, still raising money for a cure for our disease.

BPG & Friends have again formed this team because more than one million people in the U.S. are living with Parkinson’s disease. The cause is unknown and while treatment options help to manage symptoms, currently there is no cure. Every walker and donor will bring the Parkinson's community one step closer to finding the cause of and cure for Parkinson’s disease. 

Please either join our BPG team and forward this e-mail (or create your own) to your own friends and family, or please simply make a donation. 100% of donations go to research. Thanks! Your trustworthy capain, Leonore Gordon
- See more at: http://support.unitywalk.org/site/TR/Walk/General?team_id=1158&pg=team&fr_id=1040#sthash.lexpDxs3.dpuf

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everyone, I want to share my testimonies to the general public on how this great man called Dr Lusanda made me happy. I have been suffering from Parkinson's disease for 3 year and i had been receiving treatment from my doctor. A day came when i was searching for information about this deadly disease when i saw a testimony of a lady who was cured from HERPES SIPHILIS-2 by dr. Lusanda, she also gave an email address on how to contact this doctor and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so I wrote to Dr Lusanda telling him about my (Parkinson's disease) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm I never believed him, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man. Few weeks later I started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that I have been cured, after some time I went to my doctor to confirm if I have be finally healed behold i was told i have fully recovered.if you are there surfing from this deadly Parkinson's disease or any other diseases i will advice you to contact him on his working email: drlusandaherbal@gmail.com or website on www.drlusandaherbals.weebly.com i assure you that he will help you just as he did for me.

    ReplyDelete